let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around West Shore
BELOW ASSESSED VALUE The views are endless and the possibilities are all yours! Just Minutes away from the Westshore or Mill bay and Victoria. 5.6 Acres overlooking the most amazing views on Vancouver Island. Living here will be the best decision you have ever made!
Next Open SAT/SUN OCT 19th 1130am/1:30pm Brand New Huge Custom Home. Immediate Possession. (Last New Home for sale on the Street.New Subdivision, with legal suites) Large corner lot. Great views and access to Park below.House has smart set-up like a level entry rancher with the Master on the main with 2 beds up and a 4pce bath,Down features a Media-Den room as you come in from Garage on the lowest level.1 ...Listed by MAXXAM REALTY LTD.
What place to live! Secured parking but you don't need a car, conveniently located only a short lovely walk to the popular Cook Street Village, on then to the Dallas road ocean waterfront beaches, Beacon Hill Park or nice walk to downtown, Inner Harbour, shops, restaurants. Spacious, attractive 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom very nicely kept and ready to move in. Hard surface flooring in the living areas. Dining a...Listed by Royal LePage Coast Capital - Chatterton
Ideally located in the Popular Gordon Head Neighbourhood close to Quality Schools and Parks just a ten- minute drive outside of Downtown Victoria. This Newly Renovated Home has had all the Majors done and features: Spacious Main Floor with Coved Ceilings, Upgraded Electrical with 200 Amp Service, New Windows, New Roof, New Kitchen with Quartz Counters, New Bathroom, Fresh Interior and Exterior Paint, Wood Bur...Listed by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
Home suite home! Sparkling, spacious, 2009 quality built, 2 storey family home with room for Mom, mortgage helper or as extra family space. Upstairs- 3 bed, 2 bath, great floor plan featuring an entertainment sized living rm w/cozy electric FP, dining area, fabulous kitchen w/plenty of cabs, counter space & pantry cupboard. Covered deck for your BBQ. Large master bed w/WI closet & 4 pce ensuite. Downstairs y...Listed by RE/MAX CAMOSUN
You have found your new HOME!!!! Fantastic family home in a wonderful community complex. Nestled away on a quiet street this complex has it all! Outdoor pool, playground and next door to a community gardening plot! Walking distance to Pacific Christian school,Glanford Elementary and Mckenzie! Gorgeous composite back deck is perfect for backyard bbqs with the rear gate opening to the common playground and poo...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015